“This thing about your mother…” | “It doesn’t matter,” Arya said in a dull voice. “I know she’s dead. I saw her in a dream.”
Arya and Catelyn parallels (suggested by this anon.)
I wish I could be more cutting, droll, and sardonic every time I see the rush to assure men that feminism helps them just as much.
but, I’m more or less just really terrified of the men who need to know how not hurting women will help them before they stop.
I’ll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye.
I know that I’m an adult, but I need a higher level adult.
i wanna feel how dogs feel when you let them go in a big field
#you know this some real shit cause if you’re in the rain for like five minutes in jane austen you get all sick #and have to be ‘bedridden’ and ‘fussed over’ #so he went out after her in the regency equivalent of a shootout just to be like #’I LOVE YOU BUT YOUR FAMILY IS POOR AND EMBARRASSING’
*fully embraces wine mom culture at age 19*
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist