favorite idiots | Miles Luna
"One of us might have some tequila before this. It’s probably Arryn."
Either hire GRRM to write the rest of the episodes or stop destroying all realistic character development.
- Jaime Lannister is explicitly anti-rape in the books.
- He was upset that he had to listen to the Mad King rape his wife on multiple occasions but was powerless to stop it.
- When Robert raped Cersei she had to stop Jaime from killing him.
- He saved Brienne from being raped (and got his hand chopped off).
- Jaime said he’d rather die than be raped.
I’m just watching Gavin not being able to find this Enderman and he’s just staring at Gavin (x)
there has never before been such a ‘that’s it that’s the show” gifset in the history of time
At this point I think I know more about asoiaf religions than real world ones..